Lindos & Tsambika Beach
Lindos Village has become a must to see in Rhodes island! Visit the beautiful village with its cobblestone streets, traditional white houses, numerous roof garden restaurants, cafeterias and many shops. Walk through the town or take a ride on the donkey to the Ancient Acropolis. See the magnificent temple of Athena Lindia and the spectacular view of Saint's Paul Bay. At the second stop relax on the sensational, golden sandy beach and swim in the beautiful crystal, clear blue waters of Tsambika Beach, a 26 km bay that provides many facilities such as cafeterias, restaurants, bars and water sports!
* Τhe schedule of hours and days is approximate. Αlways trust our agent, or the announcements on the means of transport and your booking confirmation.
Schedule / total tour duration is 7 hours
Pick up time
Lindos Village 2 1/2 hours free time
Tsambika Beach 2 1/2 hours free time
Arrive at your hotel
- Two of the hottest spots on the island
- Airconditioned and comfortable bus
- Best value for your money
- High quality professional servise
- No guided tour
- Entrance fee of ancient Acropolis not included