Lindos & Seven Springs
Visit the beautifull nature park of the Seven Springs and walk around a cool, magical landscape, a real oasis even in the heat of the high summer. If you want you can walk through the 186 meters long and 2.5 meters high dark and narrow tunnel that gets you to the lake and final to the waterfall. You will walk in the river's water. Your second stop, Lindos village, is one of the most popular spots on Rhodes Island. Explore its numerous cobblestone streets,traditional white houses and many restaurants and shops!
* Τhe schedule of hours and days is approximate. Αlways trust our agent, or the announcements on the means of transport and your booking confirmation.
Schedule / total tour duration is 7 hours
Pick up time
Seven Springs 1 hour free time
Lindos 3 hours free time
Arrive at your hotel
- Two of the most famous spots of the island in one day
- Aircondicioned and comfortable bus
- Best value for your money
- High quality professional service
- No guided tour
- Entrance fee of ancient Acropolis not included