Butterfly Valley & Filerimos Tour
The Valley of the Butterflies is a unique natural park, each year from June to September thousands of 2-tone butterflies appear. Walk around and enjoy the natural beauty and sounds that will enchant you. Visit the little Monastery "Virgin of Kalopetra" on the top of the valley. Our second stop will be Filerimos Mountain. Adore magnificent views and marvel at the ancient church and nearby ruins. Enjoy a leisurely walk down the path, viewing the Stations of the Cross along the way, and end up at the gigantic cross with its panoramic view at the west side fo the island.
* Τhe schedule of hours and days is approximate. Αlways trust our agent, or the announcements on the means of transport and your booking confirmation.
Schedule / total tour duration is 5 hours
Pick up from hotel
Arrive at Butterfly Valley 2 hours free time
Arrive at Filerimos 1 hour free time
Arrive at the Hotel
- Enjoy 2 stops on your half day tour
- Air conditioned & comfortable bus
- Best value for your money
- High quality professional service
- No guided tour
- Entrance fee of the valley not included ( 3e low season / 5e high season )